This beautiful Victorian inspired lace top accentuates all the right curves. The gathering above and below the chest makes it suitable for a variety of breast sizes and the midriff section shows off a lovely flattering feminine shape. See extensive garment and model dimensions for the best idea of fit.
Perhaps one of the least forgiving of all the garments in the range, due to the seams and limited give in the midriff section, this lace top is more limited to women in the size 12 – 16 range (dependent on body shape). Please see extensive garment and model dimensions for the best idea of fit.
- Padded cups stitched into the lining so it can be worn without a bra.
- Gathering above and below the chest makes it suitable (and flattering!) for a variety of bust sizes.
- Both lining and lace have slight stretch.
- 100% Polyester.
- Lace position may vary.
- Zip and button closure at the back.
- Care instructions: Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash (in garment wash bag). We recommend that you do not hang the garment in the traditional way (from the neck and shoulders) as the weight of the garment may cause the lace around the shoulders to stretch over time. We suggest draping it over the clothes hanger around the midriff to preserve garment shape.
- Warning: as with all delicate lace garments, please be mindful of jewelry, sharp nails or anything else that may catch, snag and pull threads on the lace. If you do snag and pull the lace, due to its good quality, it will not unravel quickly. Do not cut the thread off. Delicately push the snagged thread back through the garment so that it faces the inside.